When we talk about natural remedy and things, there cannot be anything more natural than getting up and personal with nature. Trekking is an adventurous outdoor activity which physically challenges you to push through your upper limit and makes your mentally strong. It not only increases your stamina, flexibility but the difficult condition is a strong boost for your immune system. People who often go on trekking are fitter and stronger than the ones who don’t. These reasons are enough to justify why everyone must try trekking at least once in their lives.
- Increases your stamina – Trekking is not an easy task and requires you to walk uphill many kms at a stretch. It strengthens your core and builds your muscles. The strenuous walk makes your body more adaptable to stress conditions and develops your stamina. Trekking is a complete body activity and makes you fatigue prone.
- Rejuvenates your skin – Trekking is always in some natural and less human habited place that makes the air pollution free. It is an experience and walk close to nature, fresh air, morning dewdrops and pleasant sunshine. Few days of pollution free life improves your air circulation and with continuous inhalation of fresh air, our skin tends to regain its lost charm.
- Triggers Immune system – Trekking is not only about climbing slopes and valleys but survival in extreme conditions. Most of the trekking involves extreme climatic change and as you move towards higher altitude, the weather gets cooler. Sleeping in tents under open sky and adjusting continuously with the changing environment, makes you strong and immune from inside.
- Peace of Mind – For complete well being, peace of mind is very important and no where can one find immense tranquil apart from close encounter with nature. Fresh air, picturesque view, mesmerising landscapes, sparkling streams of water and dense forests with beautiful flowers gives your mind rest from daily dos and don’ts. This takes you to a peaceful state of mind which helps in sound well being.
- Slimming and Weight loss – Since trekking is intense form of exercise continuous for few days, it is always recommended to prepare oneself well before it starts. Preparing for a trekking involves jogging and other stamina building exercise which helps us in toning and losing weight. During the trekking, due to continuous motion and calculated consumption of food, a person can reduce their weight efficiently.
- Confidence – Trekking in a group or going solo with organised trekking community with strangers is a fun filled experience. It helps you meet new people, discuss and talk and makes you more confident in approach of life. Confidence is proportional to happiness where being confident will always delight you with things in life.
Trekking is a wonderful experience which takes care of your complete mind, body and soul by unleashing your energy in a positive way. Everyone in their lives should go trekking at least once to feel the change. It helps in making your strong and fit naturally.