Internet privacy is an issue of importance and we take it seriously. HealthNick respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it. We believe that you must know all about what information is being collected about you, with whom this information is being shared, how the information is being used, and most importantly, how to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
What is the information collected by us
There are two types of information that are collected when you visit our blog - anonymous and personally identifiable.
- Anonymous or non-personal information is the information that is automatically collected when you visit our blog and cannot be traced back to identify you. This information can include, among other things, IP addresses, the type of browser you are using, the third party website from which your visit originated, the operating system used by you, the web pages you visit, and the duration of your visits.
- We may utilize "cookies" to maintain a record of your visits and to improve the services and content of our site. Cookies are text files placed in your browser that record your preferences. Cookies do not contain personal information. However, if you choose to provide us with personal information, this information may be linked to the data that is stored in the cookie.
- We use Google AdSense which is an advertising service provided by Google. It uses the "Doubleclick" Cookie which tracks the use of websites and user behavior concerning services, products, and ads. You may choose to disable all the Doubleclick Cookies by clicking on : google.com/settings/ads/onweb/optout?hl=en
- Personally identifiable information is provided by you and can personally identify you. This includes any information that may be used to contact you, such as your name, address, email address, phone number, etc. We do not collect this information when you visit our Services, but only when you register with our Service to realize the benefit of our newsletter or other literature related to health and fitness.
How we use the information collected
- The non-personally identifiable information is used in many ways, including to help gauge the site traffic and analyze the needs and trends of the visitors of our blog.
- We may use this information to improve the design and content of our site, deliver advertisements and messages that are relevant.
- We may use your IP address to identify you in order to enforce any legal terms that protect or govern our site.
We do not collect information from children under 13
Health Nick is not intended for children under 13 and does not knowingly collect any information from them. If you have grounds to believe that your child has registered on our site or that we have collected information from your child, please contact us immediately. We assure you that we can remove that information from our database.
Security measures taken with respect to your information
We take reasonable security measures in order to safeguard the confidentiality and security of your personal information that we collect and maintain. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information or that any transmission or communication of such information over the internet will be completely secure.
Third party Websites
Our site may contain links to services, websites, or products that are offered by third parties. We are not responsible for any of the information collection practices of those third party websites. Your use of these third party websites and providing them with any of your personal details is at your sole risk.
Ways to update personal information
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if
- You wish to make any corrections to the personally identifiable information you have provided.
- You wish to unsubscribe the emails from us.
Effective: May, 29th 2015.